The one-year pilot ‘Readiness Package’ was launched at a workshop held April 4-6, 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya. The Adaptation Fund co-hosted the workshop with its NIE for Kenya, the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA). The workshop gathered representatives from over 20 select developing countries, including 13 countries that have expressed a strong interest to progress further in the accreditation application process, as well as 11 NIEs already accredited with the Fund that are eligible to provide south-south peer support through the Fund’s South-South cooperation grants.
- Updates from the Adaptation Fund
- Overview and launch of Readiness Support Package
- Accreditation process overview
- Overview of the AF project/programme cycle
- Understanding the project template: Stakeholder engagement: Introduction & Case study
- Overview of Environmental and Social Policy and Gender Policy of the AF
Image: Kenya, courtesy CRSP